About Cognizant-Genc Elevate
People who are competent can find potential career opportunities with both Cognizant and Genc, two of the most sought-after employers in the field of information technology. In order to be considered for the open post, potential candidates are required to first succeed in a written examination, a technical interview, and a human resources interview. During this essential stage of the employment process, a candidate's aptitude, technical capabilities, and communication abilities are all put to the test. In this section, we will discuss the format of the Cognizant-Genc Elevate test as well as the curriculum that goes along with it.
Both Cognizant and Genc are recognized as two of the most influential information technology service providers in the entire world. Both of these companies have demanding hiring procedures that would-be employees need to do well in order to be considered for employment. The selection procedure consists of a written exam, an interview with a technical expert, and an interview with human resources. A written test is administered to candidates, during which their aptitude, technical, and communication abilities are all evaluated and scored. Understanding the format of the Cognizant-Genc Elevate examination as well as the material included on the syllabus is essential for passing the exam.
At Cognizant-Genc Elevate, the placement procedure consists of three stages: a written test, an interview with a technical expert, and an interview with a representative from human resources. Before moving on to the next stage, a candidate needs to do well in each previous round. In order to proceed with the recruiting process, candidates must achieve a satisfactory score on the written examination.
The four pillars that make up the Cognizant-Genc Elevate Written Test are technical ability, logical reasoning, verbal ability, and quantitative aptitude. There is a predetermined number of questions for each section, and you have a total of one hour and ten minutes to finish the test.
Job role and Package:
GenC Elevate (4 LPA + Skill Bonus)
Cognizant-Genc Elevate Complete Detailed Exam Syllabus 2023
Cognizant-Genc Elevate Programming Detailed Syllabus
- Strings, Arrays, Recursion, Functions
- Digit Separation logic
- Reverse character in string
- Bitwise operators
- Palindrome string
- 2D Array
- GCD Calculation
- Infix expression
- Operator precedence
- Tree reversal
Cognizant-Genc Elevate Database Detailed Syllabus
- SQL Queries
- DDL, DML, DCL Commands
- Database schemas
- Column based queries
- Schema relationship
- Database operators
Cognizan GenC Exam Pattern 2023
Section 1: Programming - 3 Que (60 Min)
Section 2: Database Questions - 2 Que (30 Min)
- Total time allotted is 90 Min.
The communication round consists following sections:
There are 4 sections
- Section 1: Reading the given sentences.
- Section 2: Listening the audio and repeating the sentences (6 such sentences).
- Section 3: It is just like JAM. They will give a topic and also some time to think about it. After that we need to talk about it for 90 sec.
- Section 4: This is the verbal round which consists of 34 easy verbal questions and the time limit is 15 min.
Communication round for Cognizant is not an elimination round.
Cognizan GenC Selection Process 2023-2024
- Round 1: Technical Assessment
- Round 2: Communication test
- Round 3: Technical Interview & HR Interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Cogniznat GenC Placement Drive 2023-2024
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc IT students from 2024 batch
- Branch: Only circuit branches
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below.- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open only to Indian nationals
How to prepare for Cognizant-Genc Elevate Exam for in 2023 ?
You need to make sure that you are well-prepared for the Cognizant-Genc Elevate coding and aptitude test if you plan on taking it. The test will assess your coding and aptitude skills. You will learn in this section a variety of strategies that you can use to perform better on the coding test and the aptitude test.
- Learning to code is just like any other skill in that it requires consistent practice in order to improve. However, regular practice is the single most successful method. Candidates ought to make solving coding challenges a regular part of their practice in order to hone their problem-solving skills and get better at finding solutions to problems.
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate an in-depth familiarity with a range of fundamental components of computer science, such as object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms, amongst others.
- Time management is an essential skill that will be required for the component of the exam that focuses on coding. Candidates should get their feet wet with activities that are less challenging and gradually work their way up to increasingly challenging challenges as they move through the process. They need to extend the breadth of their attention and refrain from putting an excessive amount of stress on any one particular subject.
- Taking practice examinations may be useful for the candidate's performance on the coding examination as well as their ability to efficiently manage their time if the candidate prepares for the exam by taking practice exams.
- Candidates who want to do well on the aptitude component of the test should endeavor to develop their skills in thinking and problem-solving as much as possible. They need to pay particular attention to factors such as time and distance, probability, as well as the ratios and proportions that are involved.
- It is imperative that you pay the highest attention to detail. Accuracy is of the utmost significance when it comes to the coding portion of the examination. Candidates should not make the goal of completing a large number of questions in the allocated time; rather, they should focus on answering each question in the correct manner.
- If applicants wish to be considered for the position, they need to demonstrate that they have a comprehensive understanding of the programming language that they will be expected to use. They have to work their way through several practice problems in the programming language that is their personal favorite.
It is possible that applicants will have a greater chance of getting a higher score on the Cognizant-Genc Elevate test if they implement the coding and aptitude improvement strategies that are provided in this article.
Careers in the information technology sector are highly desirable at both Cognizant and Genc, two of the most successful companies in the sector. Candidates have to put in significant effort to ensure that they perform well on the written test, which is an essential component of the recruiting process. Aspirants have a good chance of doing well on the written test if they familiarize themselves with the curriculum that is covered in the Cognizant-Genc Elevate program, if they take practice tests, if they identify problem areas and work to improve them, if they learn to master time-saving shortcuts, if they keep their cool and their confidence, and if they stay up to date on pertinent changes.
Other Cognizant Resources
Check out all Cognizant resources for placement
Cognizant Interview Experience
Cognizant Interview Questions
Cognizant Coding Questions
Other Companies Syllabus and Pattern
Check out all Companies Syllabus And Pattern 2023