HCL Technologies Limited (Hindustan Computers Limited) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL ventured into the software services business. It operates across sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, banking, capital markets, chemical and process industries, energy and utilities, healthcare, hi-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer goods, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, mining and natural resources, oil and gas, retail, telecom, and travel, transportation, logistics & hospitality.
- For HCL Recruitment Process, only full-time courses will be considered (any part-time/correspondence courses will be rejected by HCL Recruitment moderators).
- The candidate applying for HCL Placement Process should be a B.E/B.Tech (2021 passout- CSE, IT & Circuit branches)
- Students to have at least 75% throughout in academics(10th,12th/Diploma & UG).
- A maximum of 1 year of a gap is permissible in the entire education.
- No active backlogs are permissible at the time of the selection process.
HCL Recruitment 2021:
Designation- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Working Location: PAN India
CTC: INR 3.50LPA
Placement Process Details for HCS Recruitment 2021:
- Interaction with candidates/Pre-placement Talk
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: Every Round is an Elimination round.
- Probation period for selected GET will be 12 months
- Also will have a service agreement of 24 months, If the student leaves before the duration he/She is required to pay 1.25 lacs INR.
Test Duration : 95 Minutes
Section 1 – Aptitude
Section 2 – Computer Fundamentals
Section 3 – English & Grammar
Section 4 – Coding Exercise
- All Section is mandate to attempt.
- Any malpractice observations during the test duration will lead to candidature drop and you will not be allowed to participate in any future HCL recruitment process.
Online assessment Do’s & Don'ts
- Challenges are timed, Please make sure you are not interrupted during the test as the timer cannot be paused once started.
- Test is auto submitted once time limit ends.
- Please ensure you have a stable internet connection.
- You are required to setup a password before starting the test. Please remember or note down the password this will be required to re-login into the test in case your browser is closed or internet disconnect during the exam.
- The test may have multiple choice questions with single or more than one answers, coding based exercises, subjective questions etc. so please read the question before attempting the same.
- 20–30% of your success comes from system familiarity. Before you start the actual coding challenge, try others, e.g. algorithms warm up. Make sure you know how to execute and submit your code.
- Understand allowed programming languages for the test. If your language of choice is not available, practice another one.
- Try to minimize switching time between problems after the implementation. You could spend extra time to make sure it’s a “final” implementation and not come back to it again.
- Every problem has public and private (hidden) test cases your score is based on both. If code implementation passed all of the public test cases, it does not mean it would pass all of the private test cases. Think about edge situations, e.g. empty input, one element input, two elements, many elements, etc. HackerRank environment allows you to run the code on your custom tests.
- Submit at least some code/solution for every problem.
- We recommend you to try the sample test for a couple of minutes, before taking the main test.
- Number of Questions and Time allowed is shown for each section
- There are no negative marks for wrong answers. However, this can be configured so please read instruction before starting the test.
We will update the Sample Questions soon.