How many additional projects have you created apart from academics?
More than 70% of the students don't create any additional projects during their graduation. Additional projects help to differentiate yourself during the interview. They add a lot of value to your profile.
Considering this situation, Talent Battle has launched a systematic 6 weeks Machine Learning project challenge batch from 1st December 2022.
6 weeks Machine Learning project challenge Batch includes:
- One Machine Learning Project statement will be taken up to create from scratch during this batch.
- Students will be guided to build the project step by step using various learning content provided by Talent Battle.
- Weekly one live session will be conducted for doubt clearing and mentorship.
- Weekly tasks and assignments will be given to students to complete the project.
- Related learning documents will be provided to learn and develop the project.
- If any student does not have basic programming language knowledge, don't worry, we will provide related learning documents for free in this batch. You can learn it from there and then develop the project.
- If you don't know the basics of Python programming language, basic learning videos will be provided to study.
- Students will receive the certificate of completion. You need to submit the project demo on our platform.
- Training will be provided about how to use LinkedIn and develop personal branding on social media.
- Training will be provided about how to use the GitHub profile
Who should join this challenge?
- Students who want to develop additional technical projects
- Any student from CS or Non-CS background can join this batch
- Students who want to add value to their resume profile
Technologies used in the project:
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
Prerequisites for this batch:
- A basic understanding of programming is sufficient
Note: The project statement will be of medium difficulty level, Project details will be shared on 1st December 2022.