Winners and all candidates will receive the certificate for participating in this contest.
Winner: Rs. 5,000 /- with Trophy and Certificate,
1st Runner Up: Rs. 3,000 /-with Trophy and Certificate,
2nd Runner Up: Rs. 2,000 /-with Trophy and Certificate,
This contest provides you the opportunity to show your achievements & skills at the national level!
1) Final Year Engineering students from all streams and branches are eligible to participate in this event.
2) The contest consists of 2 stages/rounds. All the rounds can be attended by participants from anyplace.
3) Participants have to strictly follow the round timings, failing to do so will lead to disqualification from the Contest.
4) Participants will be asked to produce their college ID cards during any stage. Any discrepancy or malpractices found will disqualify the candidate.
5) Talent Battle will not be responsible for the monetary loss of entry fees of disqualified participants.
Any engineering student of 2020 Pass out batch who is having a valid student ID card of their college or university is eligible to participate in this competition.
Our Contest is purely online. You can attend the competition anywhere.
14 March 2020 will be the last date for registration.
Students will receive an email / sms about their successful registration.
You can contact on +91-8459943139 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Round Details FAQ
The student needs to send us a resume along with their introduction video.
Total Marks for the first round: 100
i) 75 marks will be given to your achievements, communication skills, career plan, and overall profile.
ii)You need to mail your introduction video on email@example.com
iv)We will post that video on our official Talent Battle YouTube page. You need to share the link of your video with your friends, juniors of your college, family members, etc. Your marks will be based on the number of likes you receive for that video. 25 marks will be considered for this part. Social presence and influence will be checked during this evaluation. It will help you to get more likes if you submit your resume and video early.
The personal interview will be conducted through SKYPE. Questions will be based on your personality and challenging questions about some situations.
Selected students will get an mail regarding that on their registered email id.
Results will be published on the website and participants will also get an email.