The syllabus for eLitmus exam pattern is given below. Please keep the below points in mind, before you attend the eLitmus exam.
- eLitmus is a pen and paper based exam for a duration of 2 hours
- Unlike other exams, there is no sectional timings as the exam is a pen & paper based test.
- The eLitmus exam is non-adaptive in nature.
- There is negative marking in eLitmus exam.
- elitmus exam score is valid for 2 years
- Candidate should wisely allocate time among the three sections based on his/her proficiency in order to ace the exam.
eLitmus Exam Pattern
The sections included in eLitmus exam pattern are:
- Quantitative Ability (20 questions)
- Logical Reasoning and Problem Solving (20 questions)
- Verbal Ability (20 questions)