1. The lion's share of RB's business is in the Automotive domain. Apart from this, they also have products in the retail/consumer segment, power tools, home automation and so forth.
2. If you are from ECE/EEE/Instrumentation background, and if you have a passion for automobiles, then, you will really enjoy working at RB.
3. As a part of my work, I extensively used to interact with the OEM teams like VW, Tesla Motors, BMW et al. Within a couple of years, you will learn the art of client-communication, which is a very important skill to have in any industry (along with the technical skills, of course!)
4. If you are working for a German OEM team like Audi/BMW, you will most definitely get a chance to visit Germany within two years of your joining date. And if you prove yourself during your stint at Germany, you will be noticed by the management, and during appraisal time, it will help you to get a higher rating (proportional to the variable pay). By the way, your poor performance/indiscipline/corporate etiquette will be noticed as well when you are on deputation, and the repercussions of that will be usually bad...:-P
5. Work-life balance is awesome! Especially for married women with kids to take care at home, RB is, as Ravi Shastri would put it, 'just what the doctor ordered'.
6. Food is very hygienic, with lots of varieties. Morning Breakfast, Afternoon Lunch and Evening Snacks are all provided in well maintained cafeterias. And, the best part- they are free!
7. Lots of training programmes for employee development- Certifications (ISTQB, DRBFM et al), foreign language training, Boot-camps- are available. The manager will decide the options based on the project requirements and the aptitude/skill-set of the employee.
8. If you have completed three years of service at RB, you are eligible for a two-year sabbatical. You can avail this facility in case if you want to pursue your Masters, and want to have a back-up at the end of your study period. This is one of the great benefits an employee can avail at RB; not all MNCs give such a long sabbatical!
9. Job security is very good, unlike the other product-based companies, where there are high chances of layoffs in case a particular division fails in the market. At RB, the management will try to deploy such resources to other business units, where there are open vacancies.
10. RB has excellent sports facility at MICO grounds. You have two synthetic Lawn Tennis courts, TT, Squash and Badminton facilities, which you can avail at a very nominal fees (~ INR 50-75 per month).