1) Strong in data structures and algorithms. Solid grasp of a few topics from the curriculum (Like RDBMS, N/W, OS, SDLC etc.)
2) Good in one programming language.
3) Awareness of the project domain.
4) Demonstrates willingness to learn new technologies.
5) Ability to take code level technical decisions.
6) Ability to solve technical problems in a correct and timely fashion
7) Writes technical documents/emails (audience: peers and immediate manager)
8) Should be able to explains own work in client/colleague’s telecommunication
9) Excellent written and verbal communication.
10) Excellent customer orientation.
11) Analytical skills and Innovative and Individual contributor.