Focus Edumatics Interview Experiences
Name: Niharitha Tella.
Passout Year: 2022
Company Name: Focus Edumatics.
Package in LPA: 2.1 LPA + Internet Allowance.
Job Role/ Designation: Online Tutor.
Stages of Hiring Process:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Written Test Pattern:
- There will be a written test; they will send out an email regarding the test and timings.
- Then there, we need to choose the subject in which we are perfect, either English or Mathematics
- After choosing the subject, the test will be started based on our chosen subject.
- We must and should complete the exam in one attempt within the given time limit.
- Finally, if we qualify for the exam, the company will send out an email about the final interview.
- The Final interview was through a Skype call.
List of questions asked:
- (Reminder) It is based on the subject you have chosen during the written test if you have chosen English, the interview will be based on communication skills
- If you had chosen Maths, then they will be a chance to ask math-related questions.
- Tell me the happiest moment in your school days.
- Are you comfortable with the day shift or night?
- Do you have anything to ask?
How did I prepare for the interview:
I used to read many storybooks that helped me with fluent communication throughout the interview process.
Also, I used to watch some youtube videos with subtitles and all that helped me in the interview process.
Suggestions for students:
I only suggest that you people need self-confidence whatever you communicate through, you have to communicate with confidence whether it’s right or wrong.
Learn a new English word every day that helps you out when you are in need.