GEP Worldwide Interview Experience
Name: Darshan Santosh Yenbhar
Passout Year: 2023
Company Name: GEP Worldwide, Airoli
Package: 5 LPA (4.5 LPA Fixed CTC & 50000 Variable) + 50000 Joining Bonus
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
Stages of hiring process:
- Online Aptitude Test + Technical + Coding Round
- Technical Interview - 1
- Technical Interview - 2
- HR Interview
Written Test Pattern:
Total 4 sections:
- Logical Reasoning - 1: (5 Questions for 5 Mins, Easy Level)
- Logical Reasoning - 2: (5 Questions for 5 Mins, Easy Level)
- Coding Round: (1 Question for 30 Mins, Medium Level)
- Technical: (25 Questions for 25 Mins, Medium Level)
- In logical – 1 section, questions were based on images like finding images in the series, mirror image, etc.
- In logical – 2 section, questions were based on logical problems like statement & conclusion, blood relation, set theory, logical venn diagram, etc.
- In the coding section, there was 1 coding problem. Time complexity matters here. You have to write an efficient solution.
- In the technical section, questions were based on web development and SQL queries.
Questions asked in Technical Interview:
- Introduce Yourself
- Internship experiences
- Difference between Python & Java.
- Features of Python
- Difference between Arrays & Lists
- Explain OOPS in detail
- Pillars of OOPS
- Access specifiers in Java
- Difference between stack, queue, linked list & tree data structures
- How to access the middle element of the linked list?
- Time complexities of selection sort, insertion sort, merge sort and which sorting technique is best?
- Explain how selection & insertion sort works.
- Difference between MySQL and MongoDB
- Difference between Primary and Foreign keys
- Implement Binary Search algorithm and explain how it works
- Write code for finding prime numbers between 1 to 100
Questions asked in Personal Interview:
- Internship projects
- Family background
- What are your future goals?
- What do you know about GEP?
- What are your interests?
- What is your daily schedule?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Which is your favorite subject and why?
My Preparation for Interview:
- First, I had prepared self-introduction
- Then, Projects mentioned in my resume
- Skills and technologies mentioned in my resume
- My chosen programming language - Python
- Prepared basics of core important subjects – DBMS, Data Structures, OOPS
Suggestions to students:
- Mention your key points (strong points) in the self-introduction and be confident from the start.
- Mention only those skills and projects in your resume for which you have good knowledge.
- Go through your resume properly.
- Prepare basics of your core important subjects.
- If you are stuck at any point or don’t know the answer of asked question, either tell them “I don’t know” clearly or try to elaborate points, whatever you know about that topic. Don’t be silent and don’t demotivate yourself.