Mindtree Interview Experiences
Name: k. Soundarya
Passout year: 2023
Company name: mindtree
Package in LPA: 4 LPA
Job Role/ Designation: Analyst trainee
Stages of hiring process:
- Stage 1 : written test
- Stage 2 : Technical interview
- Stage 3 : Hr interview
Written test pattern along with section names and timings:
The written test consists of:
- Logical ability - 20 mins
- Quantitative ability - 20 mins
- Programming fundamentals - 35 mins
- Voice assessment - 20 mins
Total - 95 mins
List of Questions asked in Technical and Personal interview separately:
- To Introduce yourself
- Asked some questions from introduction
- Which programming language is known(im asked about python)
- Asked some basic questions from that programming language
- List , tuple ,set, dictionary,
- Difference between Complex and simple programming
- To write the code on online compiler
- Code by using for loops, and fibonacci series
- Whether willing to relocate or not?
- Introduce yourself
- What do you know about the company?
- Willing to relocate
- What’s your native place?
- How long will it take to reach big cities?
- Any questions we have?
How did you prepare for the interview?
- I prepared mostly by using online materials and videos.
- I always preferred Talent Battle aptitude questions and other websites which give contents and tips to prepare myself.
- I make strong foundation on my aptitude section by using Talent Battle's foundational Training.
- For interview section, I wrote all the questions and answers on my own and prepared
Suggestions for students (if any)
It's not a suggestion, just a tip. Just make your foundation strong. Be Clear on your formulas for aptitude. Just be confident and face the interview boldly and try to answer the question. If you dont know the answer, just tell the interviewer that you dont know and make sure you’ll go through the concepts after your interview. Just be yourself. Good luck.