Details about InfyTQ:
InfyTQ is a free learning and certification platform accessible to all engineering students in their third and fourth year across India. The platform enables holistic development by providing technical as well as professional skills and help students become industry ready.
It is a technology certification by Infosys which checks your industrial preparedness and allows you to go for the career of your choice. During the Infosys Certification process, your programming and database knowledge will be put to the test.
You will have the option to participate in Infosys' pre-placement interview for one of the specialist technical roles after completing the test or to attend a technical interview for the position of systems engineer and become an Infosys Certified Software Programmer. The InfyTQ program is conducted annually by Infosys for those seeking to become programming masters. Please check the details of exam pattern and syllabus below.
- Degree: B.E., B. Tech, M.E., M. Tech., M.Sc., MCA or MCM
- Passout year: 2024
- Branch: Any
- You don’t need a minimum percentage to apply for The Infosys Certification.
InfyTQ Pattern/ InfyTQ Selection Process
1. Qualifier round
- Qualifier Round is the first round of Infosys Certification examination.
- It is a mandatory examination which will test your knowledge on Programming and Database Management and will include Aptitude questions as well.
- Clearing the Qualifier Round ensures your eligibility to take Infosys Certification.
2. The Certification Round
It will have a mix of objective and hands-on questions to be answered in 3 hours.
The questions are divided into three sections:
- Section I – Java/Python Hands-on – 2 questions
- Section II – Java/Python Multiple Choice Questions – 10 questions
- Section III – Database Management Systems – 10 questions
- The questions will be based on the programming language (Java/Python) selected at the time of booking the test slot.
- There will be no negative marking in the Certification Round examination.
- If you score 65% or above in this round and clear a few post-round necessary checks, you will have the option to either appear in the Advantage Round or appear in a techno-behavioral interview for the Systems Engineer role at Infosys and become an Infosys Certified Software Programmer.
3. The Advantage Round
- Java/Python Programming Question 1 - 50 Marks
- Java/Python Programming Question 2 - 75 Marks
- Java/Python Programming Question 3 - 100 Marks
- This round is an advanced test that will assess your programming and other technical skills.
- It comprises three programming-based questions of varying difficulty levels to be answered within three hours.
- Each question will have a different weightage of marks.
- You can chose any of the programming language to take Advantage Round on the day of the test
- Candidates who clear the Advantage Round will get a pre-replacement interview opportunity for either the Specialist Programmer or the Digital Specialist Engineer role based on their performance in this round.
4. InfyTQ Behavorial Interview
This interview will be conducted for System Engineer role with 3 LPA package.
5. InfyTQ pre-placement interview
This interview will be conducted for below mentioned roles and packages:
- Specialist Programmer - 9.5 LPA
- Digital Specialist Engineer - 6.25 LPA
InfyTQ Important Topics/ InfyTQ Syllabus
- Java/Python Programming basics
- OOP Basics
- Arrays and String
- Control Structure
- Nested If-Else conditions
- Method overriding
DBMS Concepts: Table Properties, Data Types, Foreign Key, Primary Key, Candidate Key, DDL,DML,DCL Commands, Join and Group by Concept, Normalization, MongoDB.