Technologies/tools used in this project:
2. Embedded system, networking
4. C++ programming
5. Vsual programming for android app
Introduction to Project:
1. Today in the headway of Automation innovation, life is getting simpler and less demanding in all spheres.
2. Home automation is a modern technology that modifies your home to perform different sets of task automatically.
3. Today Automatic frameworks are being favored over manual frameworks.
4. Smart homes filled with connected products are loaded with possibilities to make our lives easier, more convenient, and more comfortable.
5. There is no shortage of possibilities for smart home IoT devices as home automation seems to be the wave of the future.
6. The smart home/office gadgets interact, seamlessly and securely; control, monitor and improve accessibility, from anywhere across the globe.
7. Home automation is an appealing context for the Internet of Things (IoT), by connecting the IP gateway directly to the Internet or through a home/residential gateway; this system can be managed remotely using a PC, Smart phone, Tablet or other devices.
8. We will develop such a small system to automate your home using IoT. This system will be flexible in the way of controlling & programming.
Process followed for the Project:
1. Understand the problem statement
2. Create a solution on problem ststement
3. Create functional block diagram
4. Create / Design circuit diagram
5. Design an algorithm
6. Prepare the hardware with I/O devices
7. Programming the hardware as per algorithm
8. Designing android app
9. Testing hardware with android app
1. Basic Electronics
2. Basic C / C++ programming concepts
3. Fundamentals of computer network
Who should this project?
1. Those who are interested to work in embedded system as well as IoT, home automation etc
2. Student from any stream interested in IoT & embedded development.
3. Eligible Branches: CSE, IT, ETX, EnTC, Electrical.
IoT Kit Details:
(Price: Rs. 1099/- including shipping across india)