Home Automation using IoT
Home Automation using IoT
Technologies/tools used in this project:
2. Embedded system, networking
4. C++ programming
5. Vsual programming for android app
Introduction to Project:
1. Today in the headway of Automation innovation, life is getting simpler and less demanding in all spheres.
2. Home automation is a modern technology that modifies your home to perform different sets of task automatically.
3. Today Automatic frameworks are being favored over manual frameworks.
4. Smart homes filled with connected products are loaded with possibilities to make our lives easier, more convenient, and more comfortable.
5. There is no shortage of possibilities for smart home IoT devices as home automation seems to be the wave of the future.
6. The smart home/office gadgets interact, seamlessly and securely; control, monitor and improve accessibility, from anywhere across the globe.
7. Home automation is an appealing context for the Internet of Things (IoT), by connecting the IP gateway directly to the Internet or through a home/residential gateway; this system can be managed remotely using a PC, Smart phone, Tablet or other devices.
8. We will develop such a small system to automate your home using IoT. This system will be flexible in the way of controlling & programming.
Process followed for the Project:
1. Understand the problem statement
2. Create a solution on problem ststement
3. Create functional block diagram
4. Create / Design circuit diagram
5. Design an algorithm
6. Prepare the hardware with I/O devices
7. Programming the hardware as per algorithm
8. Designing android app
9. Testing hardware with android app
1. Basic Electronics
2. Basic C / C++ programming concepts
3. Fundamentals of computer network
Who should this project?
1. Those who are interested to work in embedded system as well as IoT, home automation etc
2. Student from any stream interested in IoT & embedded development.
3. Eligible Branches: CSE, IT, ETX, EnTC, Electrical.
IoT Kit Details:
(Price ?1099/- including shipping across india)
What you will receive?
1. Online Course
2. Online Project Material
3. Full project kit
4. Expert assistance
5. Project Certificate
What you will build?
A microcontroller based programmable circuit with custom android app to control & monitor home appliances over the internet.
Why you should build this project?
1. We are living in Industry 4.0 era right now & it starts with IoT.
2. Nowadays, modern homes are coming with ideas of automation as an amenities & facilities.
3. But one who wants to implement automation in his / her existing living place is now way too easy and this is all because of IoT. Home automation is no more fantasy OR imagination now, but its a reality.
4. It not only gives you ease of operations but also gives 24 * 7 access to entire system from any location in the world. So that one can monitor his home in his / her absence for safety & security.
5. Can also control home appliances automatically. It also helps elderly people by making their daily tasks automated.
6. With this project you can learn how client server communication can be setablished.
7. How to control home appliances (230V) with help of microcontroller ovet the internet, how to make simple android application for IoT project etc.
Mentor for this project:
“Home automation” refers to the automatic and electronic control of household features, activity, and appliances. In simple terms, it means you can easily control the utilities and features of your home via the Internet to make life more convenient and secure, and even spend less on household bills.
The Internet of Things (IoT) describes the network of physical objects “things” that are embedded with sensors, software, and other technologies for the purpose of connecting and exchanging data with other devices and systems over the internet.
Yes, Infact Anybody who has interest and some prior knowledge of basic electronics and programming and who also want to develop their own system in IoT can take up this project-based course. In case if you have no knowledge on programming OR embedded systems OR IoT, dont worry. We have several in depth training programms with certification available at talent battle platform.
Our expert trainers are available to clear your doubts. Process is very simple. You will just have to select a time slot that is suitable for you and our trainer will contact you at that time and help you. The doubt clarification sessions are always 1-1. So you can ask as many doubts as you want any number of times!
Please feel free to contact us in case of any queries. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We prefer email contact as that can be replied by the right expert who can answer your question!
The fee you pay includes: Project kit (hardware), Course content, Charges for technical support
Ofcourse, and we strongly encuorage that. The course is fun and learning is more effective when you work together, learn together and build together!
A team can have maximum of 4 members. All team members will get separate logins and certificate. Course Fees will be varying in this case.
Are you looking for a single course to prepare for major TOP MNC companies, then join Complete Placement Preparation Masterclass!
Campus Manager Internship Program