Technologies/tools used in this Stress Detection Project:
1. Machine learning algorithm,
2. Importing & processing a dataset,
3. Evaluation and visualization of the model
4. Anaconda, Jupyter, pandas, sklearn and numpy
5. BernoulliNB Classifier, RegEx
Introduction to Stress Detection Project:
1. Stress, tension, and misery are undermining the psychological well-being of individuals. Each individual has a justification for having an unpleasant life. Individuals frequently discuss their thoughts via web-based entertainment stages like Instagram as posts and stories, and on Reddit through requesting ideas about their life on subreddits.
2. In a couple of years, many substance makers have approached to make content to assist individuals with their psychological wellness. Numerous associations can utilize pressure discovery to find which virtual entertainment clients are focused on to rapidly help them.
3. Stress discovery is a difficult undertaking, as there are so many words that can be utilized by individuals on their posts that can show regardless of whether an individual is having mental pressure.
4. The dataset we are utilizing for this project contains information presented on subreddits related to emotional wellness. This dataset contains different emotional well-being issues shared by individuals about their life.
5. People often share their feelings on social media platforms. Many organizations can use stress detection to find which social media users are stressed to help them quickly.
Process followed for the Stress Detection Project:
2. Literature Survey
3. Prerequisites and ML Concepts
4. Installation of Anaconda, Jupyter
5. Dataset Analysis
6. Algorithm Implementation
7. ML Model Building
8. Test the performance
9. GitHub Deployment
10. Life Cycle of Data Science Project
Prerequisites for Stress Detection Project:
1. We will take it from scratch but if you are aware of the below-mentioned terminologies then that will be added advantage.
2. Basic Knowledge of the Programming Language Python.
3. Basics of Statistics, Probability, Linear Algebra, and Calculus.
Who should this Stress Detection Project?
1. If you have a keen interest in ML Domain
2. Any branch/domain student
3. One who wants to upskill their profile.