Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022
All that you need to know about Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022
The Accenture Innovation Challenge is back with a bang! Get ready to Innovate your way to 360° value. Does your innovation have the power to tackle some of the world’s most pressing problems, redefine a business, or create a greener tomorrow?
The Accenture Innovation Challenge is here again and, we are looking for the brightest innovators with a passion to create a meaningful change. At Accenture, we believe in the power of human ingenuity and technology coming together to create value – for our clients, business, and communities. This year’s theme ‘Innovate for 360° Value’ is based on this unique approach to unlock new opportunities and exciting rewards for young talent like you.
So, if you have a winning idea and a solid determination to make a big difference, we bring you the biggest platform to shine and stand out—Participate now! Submit your extraordinary innovations for any of the three categories-Innovate for Business, Innovate for Society or to Innovate for a Sustainable World.
Any Batch Student can apply from below educational background
- Engineering Students
- MBA Students
Last Date to Apply:
25th Sep 2022
Note: Application Link is at the bottom of this page
1-3 Team Members
There is no Registration Fee for this challenge
Eligibility Criteria & Team Formulation:
- Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students (currently full-time students) of all years across all institutes in India.
- Participants can register individually or in teams with at most 3 members.
- A team must strictly comprise either all Engineering, all Non-Engineering, or all B-School students, i.e. a team cannot have an engineering student along with a non-engineering student as members.
- Cross-specialization, cross-year and cross-college teams are allowed.
- A student can be a part of only one team.
- Any deviation from the above-mentioned guidelines will result in the immediate disqualification of the entire team.
Round 1: Idea Submission Round
End Date: 25 Sep 22, 11:59 PM IST
Round 2: Mentorship
End Date: 20 Oct 22, 08:00 PM IST
Round 3: Semi Finale
End Date: 21 Oct 22, 08:00 PM IST
Round 4: Grand Finale
End Date: 11 Nov 22, 05:00 PM IST
Three winners at a PAN-India level will be adjudged for the Entry-Level Graduates Track and B-School Track separately
- Winners – Prizes worth INR 1,00,000 per team member
- First Runners-Up – Prizes worth INR 75,000 per team member
- Second Runners-Up – Prizes worth INR 75,000 per team member
- Jury’s Choice – Prizes worth INR 25,000 per team member
- Next 5 Runners-Up – Prizes worth INR 20,000 per team member
- Fast-Track Interview Opportunity will be extended to all the eligible (as per our recruitment process criteria) participants who would submit their innovative ideas. Eligible participants will receive communications about the recruitment process from Accenture.
- Associate Software Engineer
- System and Application Services Associate