Software Engineering Intern
- City: Chennai
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Eligible Branch/Stream: Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or Business & Technology Management or any equivalent specialization
- Year of Passing: 2024
- Cut-off: minimum of a 60% of marks (till the last semester) to be considered
- Internship Duration: 10 weeks
- Candidates should be willing to do the internship from DTCC chennai Office
- Experience and contribute to high-impact projects during a 10-week program (In April-June 23 Time frame)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills?
- Good written & oral communication skills?
- Motivated self-starter?
- Ability to grasp new concepts?
- Proficient computer and technical skills
- Ability to work within a team environment?
- Strong interest in the financial services industry?
- October – Dec 2022: Engage with us virtually and apply to our intern program
- November – January 2023: Interview virtually with our team
- February 2023: Receive an internship offer with stipend and accept
- April 2023: Start the 10 weeks summer Intern Program
- Participate in the analysis of project requirements and development of technical specifications.?
- Assist in procedural and code documentation for assigned projects.??
- Develop, and test code for existing or proposed business applications & build IT Infrastructure.???
- Perform troubleshooting of applications.??
- Paid Intersnhip
- Upon a successful summer, interns will have the opportunity to be considered for our 2024- Freshers hiring program upon obtaining their degree
- Access to senior leaders
- Workshops for skill-building and career development
- Participation in employee resource groups
- Team volunteering with local charities
- A sense of community
How to Apply?
Please check the Application link at the bottom of this page.
About Internship Program:
DTCC offers 10-week summer internships for university/College students in Information Technology departments and locations around the globe. Internships are an opportunity to contribute to DTCC’s daily operations, while learning more about the company and the financial services and technology industries. As a summer intern, you’ll be aligned as closely as possible to a team that leverages your academic skills and considers your future career aspirations. Upon a successful summer, interns will have the opportunity to be considered for our new graduate program (2024 Freshers hiring program) upon obtaining their degree, also known as the EDGE Program.
Application Link: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp group and other social media to get regular updates regarding internships and job opportunities