Job Role Software Engineering Intern, Summer 2024
Internship Time Period
Summer Internships start in May/June 2024 and are 10-12 weeks in duration.
This internship is intended for students who are pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's or Dual degree program in Computer Science or a related field.
Minimum qualifications required
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience in software development in one or more general-purpose programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Eligible batch: 2025
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Excellent implementation skills (e.g., C++, Java, Python).
It is 10-12 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, and community-building. The Software Engineering Internship program will give you an opportunity to work on computer science solutions, develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal.
Application link: Click here
To Get more off-campus updates, join our WhatsApp group:
Application Process Important Points
Opportunity not for 2024 Batch:
This opportunity is for 2025 Batch Students and not for 2024 Batch Students. The Internship of 10-12 weeks will begin in May/June 2024 and end in August/Sept 2024. And if you check the first point under preferred qualifications Google will be preferring students returning back to their degree program after completion of the internship. The 2024 Batch will already complete their degree by May/June 2024 and can't return to the degree program after completion of the Internship. Hence only 2025 Batch would be eligible and not the 2024.