About Google Software Engineering Internship Opportunity
Join Google for a 10-12 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, and community-building. The Software Engineering Internship program will give you an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal.
You will work on software development projects to keep important business-critical systems up and running, from code-level troubleshooting of traffic anomalies to maintenance of our services; from monitoring and alerts to building automation infrastructure. Just imagine trying to design and build an automated testing system for something that's never been done before.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to address some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
Basic Details for Google Software Engineering Internship Opportunity
- Job Profile: Software Engineering Intern, Summer 2023
- Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad (India)
- When: May/June 2023
- Duration: 10/12 Weeks
- Paid Internship
- Only for 2024 Batch Passout students
Eligibility Criteria For Google Software Engineering Internship Opportunity
- Bachelor's, Master's or Dual degree program in Computer Science or a related field with an anticipated graduation date after March 2024.
- Experience in software development in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Qualification Needed For Google Software Engineering Internship Opportunity
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Effective implementation skills (e.g., C++, Java, Python).
How to Apply For Google Software Engineering Internship Opportunity?
Please check the Google Software Engineering Internship Application link at the bottom of this page.
Join our WhatsApp group and other social media to get regular updates regarding internships and job opportunities