Internship at AMD
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
- Education Level: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech students with course-work/project/experience related to Software Programming
- Experience Level: Intern
- Job Type: Temporary
- Eligible Branch/Stream: All Branch and Streams are eligible subjected to having being involved in Software Programming projects or related work
- Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned by Company
- Application Link: At the bottom of this page.
What does AMD do?
"At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world.
If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team at AMD Pensando Engineering Team".
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech students with course-work/project/experience related to Software Programming
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Proficient in software programming concepts such as algorithms, data structures, Object-oriented, etc.,
- Familiar with programming languages like C, C++, Go or Python
- A good understanding of computer organization/architecture is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams that are both local and geographically distributed
- Strong work ethic and pronounced attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, and able to independently drive tasks to completion
- Require a quick learner, able to comprehend and debug complex issues