Job Role: Project Engineer
Package: 5.5 lakhs + 1 lakh retention bonus
Service Agreement: 12 months at INR 75,000 on pro-rata basis
Eligibility Criteria For Wipro's Turbo Hiring Program
- B.E/B.Tech or Integrated M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc
- Streams: CS/IT/Circuital/Mech/Allied/Integrated
- Year of Graduation: 2023
- 60% in 10th and 12th standards
- 6.0 CGPA or 60% in graduation
Educational Criteria For Wipro's Turbo Hiring Program:
- At least 60% in 10th standard and 12th standard. Graduation - 60% or 6 CGPA OR Equivalent as per their University Guidelines. Only full-time courses are allowed.
- One backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 8th semester.
- Max 3 years of gap in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation).
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 4 years for B.E/B.Tech and 5 Years for Integrated M.Tech/M.E/M.Sc.
- Open school /distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only.
- No part-time, correspondence or distance learning graduation courses will be accepted.
- Eligible branches - Computer Science/ IT/ Circuital/Mechanical/ Allied/ Integrated (M.Tech/M.E and M.Sc).
- Qualification - B.E./B.Tech. OR 5 Year Integrated courses (ME, M.Tech & Msc).
Important things about Wipro's Turbo Hiring Program:
- This drive is only for specific colleges.
- Hence, check with your college TPO or try registering.
- If the system isn't accepting your college, then your college is not eligible.
Wipro's Turbo Hiring Program Selection Process
- Registration on Superset: Register for Wipro’s TURBO Hiring Program 2023 by filling up a simple form.
- Online assessment:
- Aptitude test: This will test your Verbal skills, Quant skills and Logical ability.
- Coding: Coding languages for Robotics will be C, C++, JAVA and Python.
- A written communication test.
3. Business Discussion: On clearing the assessment round, you will be asked to come in for a business discussion.
4. Offer Letter: If you clear the business discussion round, you will be sent a final offer letter. Just accept it to start your career as a Wiproite. Congratulations!
How to Apply For Wipro's Turbo Hiring Program
Join our WhatsApp group and other social media to get regular updates regarding internships and job opportunities