Wipro's Work Integrated Learning Program Description
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Eligibilty Criteria for Wipro's Work Integrated Learning Program
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Year of Passing: 2022, 2023
- Qualification: BCA and B.Sc
- Eligible Streams: Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment
Application Deadline For Wipro's Work Integrated Learning Program
10 October 2022 11:59 PM
Wipro's Work Integrated Learning Program Stipend Details:
Period: (INR Per Month)
1st Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of Rs.75,000 along with the 1st month Stipend.
2nd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 17,000 + 533 (ESI).
3rd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 19,000 + 618 (ESI).
4th Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 23,000
Wipro's Work Integrated Learning Program One time Joining Bonus - 75000 INR
Merge Bonuses for the 1st 3 years post completion of the M.Tech degree.
Post the completion of the program, designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 p.a onwards depending on performance.
Wipro's Work Integrated Learning Program Other Benefits:
• M.Tech degree fully sponsored by Wipro.
• Group Life Insurance of INR 14 Lakhs p.a
• Group Personal Accident Cover of INR 12 lakhs p.a
Wipro's Work Integrated Learning Program Selection Process:
Round 1 - Online Assessment
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
- Quantitative – 20 Mins - 20 questions
- Written Communication Test (20 mins)
Round 2 - Business discussion
Technical and Personal Interview
Join our WhatsApp group and other social media to get regular updates regarding internships and job opportunities