Job role and Package:
- GenC Elevate (4 LPA + Skill Bonus)
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc IT students from 2024 batch
- Branch: Only circuit branches
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below.- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open only to Indian nationals
Hiring Process for GenC role:
- Round 1: Technical Assessment
- Round 2: Communication test
- Round 3: Technical Interview & HR Interview.
Section 1: Programming - 3 Que (60 Min)
Section 2: Database Questions - 2 Que (30 Min)
- Total time allotted is 90 Min.
The communication round consists following sections:
There are 4 sections
- Section 1: Reading the given sentences.
- Section 2: Listening the audio and repeating the sentences (6 such sentences).
- Section 3: It is just like JAM. They will give a topic and also some time to think about it. After that we need to talk about it for 90 sec.
- Section 4: This is the verbal round which consists of 34 easy verbal questions and the time limit is 15 min.
Communication round for Cognizant is not an elimination round.
- Strings, Arrays, Recursion, Functions
- Digit Separation logic
- Reverse character in string
- Bitwise operators
- Palindrome string
- 2D Array
- GCD Calculation
- Infix expression
- Operator precedence
- Tree reversal
- SQL Queries
- DDL, DML, DCL Commands
- Database schemas
- Column based queries
- Schema relationship
- Database operators