Job Role:- R& D Developer
Package:- CTC: 8 LPA
(Additional Benefits: Relocation Reimbursement, Initial 1 week of Company Sponsored Accommodation)
- CGPA – 7 throughout
- Streams Required:- B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, M&C)
- Should not have interviewed with SRI-B in the last 6 months
Shortlisted candidates to undergo the following selection process
- Samsung Online Challenge (3 Hrs)
- 2 Rounds of Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Programming Skills well versed in C/C++/Core Java.
Candidate should have a strong understanding of Data Structures, Advanced Algorithms, Problem Solving & Debugging Skills.
Global Samsung Aptitude Test:
- Samsung career can be started by passing the special exam conducted by Samsung known as GSAT (Global Samsung Aptitude Test).
- It is the first step of the Samsung Recruitment Process.
- GSAT consist of 50 aptitude questions which have to be completed in 1 hour.
- Along with the aptitude questions, there will be some Reasoning questions, to test your logical power.
Section wise details:
- Section 1: Quantitative ability comprising of Data Interpretation (pie chart, bar chart, line graph), percentage, profit and loss, time and work etc.
- Section 2: (Reasoning test) Puzzles.
- Java: consisting of questions from multi-threading, collections, android etc.
- C/C++: consisting of 20 questions from C/C++, data structures and operating systems.
The selected candidate(s) would be primarily working on Software R&D projects and they will be further mapped to any of the below-mentioned CoEs based on your interest and business requirements.
- Intelligence (Voice, Vision, OnDevice, Data)
- Multimedia (Camera, AR)
- IoT (Cloud, IoTvity)
- Modem (5G, Network)
- Services (Server Tech, Web)