Watch the below video for more details about Infosys (SE role) Hiring (2023 Batch)
Job Role: Senior Engineer
Package: 3.6 LPA
- Degree: B.E/B.Tech, M.sc graduates in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Branches: All Branches are allowed.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- No Backlogs
- Academic scores: 60% or 6 GCPA in 10th and 12th. 65% or 6.5 CGPA in graduation.
- Candidates who have participated in any Infosys Interview process in the last 9 Months are not eligible.
- The education gap should be of maximum 2 years,if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
Online Test Pattern
- There is no Negative marking
- There are 3 types of questions (MCQ, MAQ, FUB)
- No sectional navigation allowed
- Every question is mandatory
Section wise important topics
- Data Interpretation: 5 Questions (5 marks)
- Data Sufficiency(Multiple charts): 5 Questions (5 marks)
- Deductive Reasoning (Syllogism, Logical deduction): 5 Questions(5marks)
- Number series and Letter series
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Ratio and Proportions
- Alligations and Mixtures
- Seating arrangements
- Permutation and combination
- Profit and Loss
- Family tree
- Direction sense
- Sentence completion (4 Questions)
- Error correction (4 Questions)
- Error detection/ Identify correct sentence (4 Questions)
- Reading comprehension (5 Questions)
- Critical reasoning (3 Questions)
Important concepts: Tenses, Verbes, Articles, Vocabulary, Prepositions, Subject-Verb agreement, Parallelism
(Note: English is always said to be the toughest of the three sections in the Infosys online test, not because of the number of questions and shorter duration but due to the difficulty of the questions which are usually of GRE and CAT level)
- Nested If-Else conditions
- Method overriding
- Complexity analysis
- Insertion sorting
- Resizable array
- Conditional statements
Important: There will be 5 questions, each carrying 2 marks.
Number and grid based puzzles
Important: There will be 2 questions of 3 marks each and 2 questions of 2 marks each
Technical interview comprises of questions based on C, C++, Java, Data systems and other operating systems. However, if you belong to a non-IT background, you can expect questions from your specific subject. You might get questions like find the output of the given program, write syntax and programs, Details about your projects, internships and your roles in it.
The HR Interview will check your confidence and communication skills You might get questions like Tell me about yourself?, Why do you want to join Infosys?, About your project? ,Which is your favorite subject?. There also might be questions based on location and post-graduation plans.