Job Roles:- Trainee Engineer, Systems Engineer, Operations Executive, Analyst
Packages: INR Rs 7 LPA to 14 LPA (as per college)
- Degree: B.Tech/ BE
- Branches: Computer Science, Information Science / IT, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation
- Academic score:- 60% Throughout 10th , 12th and Gradution
- Online Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- H.R. Interview
Online Aptitude Test Round:
- Quantitative Ability: 12 questions
- Verbal Ability: 8 questions
- Technical Ability: 35 questions
Time given: 75 Min
Technical Interview: An in-person interview will be scheduled for those who pass the online exam. During a technical interview, you will be asked questions about your problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as how you handle pressure and other difficult circumstances.
Your ability to solve problems will also be evaluated throughout this stage of the process.
You will be questioned about your prior work accomplishments and undertakings, as well as the tasks that you performed, the ways in which you leveraged technologies, and the level of success that you achieved. You should get ready by familiarizing yourself with the foundations of computer science. You may also anticipate questions based on the principles of computer science. You may anticipate questions on:
- Object-Oriented Programming Systems (OOPs)
- Database Management Systems (DBMS)
- Computer Networks (CN)
- Computer Organization and Architecture (CoA)
- Operating Systems (OS)
There are several factors that go into determining how many technical interviews you have, including your performance in previous rounds, your job description, your background, and the expectations of the company.
HR Interview: - After successfully completing the technical interview, candidates will go on to the next stage with HR. The primary goal of an HR interview is to determine whether or not an applicant is a perfect fit for a particular role based on factors including temperament, background, experience, and other factors. Hence, it is vital that you be well-prepared for your HR interview.
Online Aptitude Test:
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence completion
- Short reading comprehension passages
- Tme & work
- Speed & distance
- Arithmetic, percentages
- Permutation & combination
- Profit & loss
- HCF, LCM
- Relationship based questions
- Statements and argumentation
- Coding decoding
- Data sufficiency
- Pattern recognition
This section involves questions from Computer concepts and C language.These questions are quite tough and it requires proper preparation.