Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- 4 LPA
- 5 LPA
- 6.5 LPA
- Degree & Branch: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech – all branches with excellent technical knowledge & hands-on experience in coding.
- Percentage: 60% & above or equivalent CGPA in 10 th , 12 th/Diploma & Graduation.
- Backlog/Re-attempts: No standing arrears at the time of recruitment process, 10 th & 12th examinations – In 1 st attempt only, No re-attempts/ATKTs/backlogs/arrears allowed in the final semester of any course.
- Course type: Full time courses only.
- Academic Gap: Academic gap allowed only after the completion of the entire course • No gap allowed in the middle of the course & No year drop allowed.
- Age Criteria: For BE/B.Tech - Date of birth > = 1 st July 1999, For M.E/M.Tech - Date of birth > = 1 st July 1997
- University: UGC / AICTE approved Institutes only
- Flexibility: Flexibility towork in any technology/work-shift/domain and work from any development center/partner premise/customer location as per business needs.
- Service Agreement: No Service Agreement
- Separation Criteria: Non-performance during classroom training/on the job phase is subjected to separation from the organization.
1. Online test:
Day 1 – Cognitive Assessment (4 LPA)
- Technical MCQs
Note: 4 LPA package is only for candidates clearing Day-1 & Spoken English assessment on Day2.
Day 2 -Online Coding Challenge
Level-1: (5 LPA)
Spoken English + 1 Coding question (Medium).
Note: 5 LPA package is only for candidates clearing Day-1 & Day-2 (Level-1) assessments.
Level-2: (6.5 LPA)
1 Coding question (Difficult)
Note: 6.5 LPA package is only for candidates clearing Day-1 & Day-2 assessments.
- Time & Work
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Coding and Decoding
- Statement Assumption
- Seating arrangements
- Data Arrangements
- Odd one out
- Ranking or position of a person
- Statement Conclusion
- Letter and Number series.
- Visual reasoning
- Sentence Improvement
- Error Identification
- Fill in the blanks(words, articles, prepositions)
- Reading Comprehension
- C Programming
- OOPs concepts
- DBMS, RDBMS concepts
- Data structures (Linked list, Queue, Stacks)
- Basics of Operating System
- Scheduling Algorithms
- Networking (LAN/ MAN/ WAN/ OSI layer)
- Web concepts