Mu Sigma Recruitment process:
- MuApt test
- Case Study
- Personal Interview
Mu Sigma Exam Pattern
Section wise details
MuApt is further divided in 6 subsections:
- Aptus (Quantitative Aptitude)
- Latus (Logical Aptitude)
- Tekhne (Technical Aptitude Questions)
- Personalis (Personality based assessment)
- Communicationis (Written COmmunication skills)
- Industria (Industry based knowledge)
This section has general knowledge based questions.
This is a Business communication round, in which candidate's perspective is checked on various business related situations. This round is conducted by Talview. It is a computerised test in which student has to give answers to questions related to business conditions.
Types of questions being asked in Talview:
(Note: There will not be any correct answer to any of these questions. You just have to project your view on given topics)
- Aptus (Quantitative Aptitude):
- Time and Work
- Data interpretation
- Ratios & Proportions
- Profit & Loss
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Latus (Logical Aptitude):
- Visual Reasoning
- Attention to Detail
- Blood Relationships
- Statements & Conclusions
- Logical Reasoning
- Tekhne (Technical Aptitude Questions):
In this section, 5 Psuedocode questions will be asked to check your programming fundamentals.
- Personalis (Personality based assessment):
This will be like a situation reaction test. You need to express how would you react in the given situation.
- Communicationis (Written Communication skills):
- Sentence Correction
- Reading Comprehension
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Industria (Industry based knowledge):
These questions will be based on the industrial knowledge. Mostly questions related to Data Science or Data Analytics will be asked, as Mu SIgma mostly works in these fields.
(Note: A document related to industrial topics would be shared with you 2-3 hours before exam. You have to go through it before appearing for test)