Dev-Square is an IT services corporation that conducts a placement test. The test is for signing freshers and experienced specialists for various roles. The examination pattern and curriculum overview for the Dev-Square test are as follows:
The Dev-Square placement exam consists of three rounds:
- Online Test: The first round is an online assessment. It comprises multiple-choice questions (MCQs) from Aptitude, Rational Reasoning, Technical, and vocal ability.
- Technical Interview: Here, the contenders are appraised on their familiarity. It is done for the chosen coding language, DB management, and some other areas.
- HR Interview: The third and final round is an HR interview. Here the applicants' communication abilities, attitudes, and overall temperament are weighed.
The Dev-Square placement paper involves two sections. That is to say - the written and the verbal examination. The written examination is further divided into three sections. That is to say - Quantitative Aptitude, Rational, and Verbal Ability. Each segment is scheduled, and applicants need to respond within the prearranged time.
- Quantitative Aptitude:- The Dev-Square test has a quantitative unit on math topics like statistics. The questions are to examine the candidate's ability to use precise mathematical notions. Contenders need to have a sound grasp of the basic concepts of mathematics. They should be able to implement them to solve problems.
- Logical Reasoning:- The Logical unit of the Dev-Square paper tests the ability to think rationally. The questions are to assess the ability to analyse, comprehend, and solve glitches. The questions may incorporate subjects such as blood relations, decoding, and syllogisms.
- Verbal Ability:- The Dev-Square paper has a vocal segment to test the capacity to convey well in English. The enquiries may take in topics like sentence completion, error alteration, and terminology. Applicants need to have good expertise in the English language. Applicants should be able to appreciate and construe written text.
- Technical test:- It assesses the applicant's familiarity with technical areas. That is to say - computer science, electronics, and telecommunications. This fragment classically involves questions on programming languages, OS, and other practical concepts.
Dev-Square Complete Detailed Exam Syllabus 2023
Dev-Square Quantitative Ability Detailed Syllabus
- Permutation and Combination
- Time, Speed, Distance
- Boats and Streams
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Mixtures and Allegation
Dev-Square Logical Ability Detailed Syllabus
- Coding Decoding Questions
- Number series Problems
- Seating Arrangements
Dev-Square Verbal Ability Detailed Syllabus
- Sentence Completion
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the Blanks
- One Word Substitution
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
Dev Square Exam Pattern 2023
- Quantitative Aptitude 15 Que (25 Min)
- Logical Reasoning 10 Que (35 Min)
- Verbal Ability 40 Que (35 Min)
Dev Square Selection Process 2023
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- Personal Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Dev Square Placement Drive 2023
- Degree: BE/B.Tech
- Branches: CSE/IT/Information Science/ECE/Telecom
- Cut-off Marks: 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th
- Additional Criteria: No Current Backlog
How To prepare for the Dev-Square placement test?
To prepare for the Dev-Square placement test, here are some guidelines that you can follow:
1. Understand the Exam Pattern and Syllabus: The stages towards preparing for any assessment is
- To understand its pattern and syllabus carefully.
- Go through the previous year's assessment papers,
- Comprehend the types of questions that are asked, and plan your preparation accordingly.
2. Strengthen Your Basics:- Build a strong foundation of the fundamentals of coding, data structures, and algo. Practice coding problems on online platforms. That is to say - HackerRank, CodeChef, and LeetCode.
3. Practice Aptitude and Rational Reasoning Questions:- Dev-Square placement question paper also involves questions on aptitude and rational perception. Practice as many questions as possible to develop your velocity and accuracy.
4. Improve Your Verbal and Communication Skills:- The Dev-Square placement test includes a vocal section. So, good communication skills are critical for qualifying for the HR discussion round.
- Read newspapers, novels, articles, and
- Practice speaking in front of the mirror to improve your conveying skills.
5. Take Mock Tests:- Take mock tests to simulate the real exam environment and evaluate your performance. Examine your faults and work on refining them.
6. Stay Updated:- Keep yourself apprised of the latest in the field of IT. That is to say - new programming languages and technologies.
7. Time Management:- Practice time management during the exam to clear the Dev-Square placement scrutiny.
The curriculum for the technical discussion may vary based on the job profile. Therefore, it is indispensable to prepare thoroughly for the practice round. You also need to focus on the explicit topics mentioned in the job explanation. Remember that steady and enthusiastic practice is the key. It will enable you to strive in the Dev-Square placement exam. Good Luck!
Other Dev-Square Resources
Check out all Dev-Square resources for placement
Dev-Square Interview Experience
Dev-Square Interview Questions
Dev-Square Coding Questions
Other Companies Syllabus and Pattern
Check out all Companies Syllabus And Pattern 2023