When do you hope to sit for the Revature evaluation? If so, familiarity with the Revature course material and examination structure is essential. To help you prepare for the Revature examination, this article will cover the course outline and examination format in great depth.
Revature is a corporation that provides education in computer science and programming for anyone interested in entering the field of software development. The company's online training program prepares people at all skill levels for a career in software development. The Revature training program relies heavily on the syllabus and exam pattern, which characterize what students will learn and how they will be tested at the end of the program.
Understanding the interview procedure and the abilities that are examined is the first step in being ready for the Revature interview. The Revature interview is a multi-part process that includes a technical test, a coding challenge, and a discussion about past work experience and personality traits. Candidates' technical knowledge, problem-solving capabilities, and interpersonal communication are all assessed throughout the interview process.
The Revature evaluation consists of two parts: a coding exam and a personality test.
1. Coding Challenge
The coding competition is a test of the participant's programming knowledge and ability. There are three coding problems in all, and you'll have 90 minutes to complete the task. This coding exercise is meant to check the participant's knowledge of Core Java, OOP, and SQL.
2. Behavioral Assessment
The individual's personality and softer skills are put to the test in the behavioral evaluation. The examination takes the form of a series of questions designed to evaluate the examinee's capacity for interpersonal interaction, problem-solving, and teamwork.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Package: 4 to 6 LPA
Revature Complete Detailed Syllabus 2023
Aptitude and Logical Reasoning:
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Time and Work
- Pattern recognition
- Data sufficiency
- Blood Relation
- Calendar based questions
- Error Identification
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Improvement
- Reading Comprehension
- OOPS concepts
- Data Types
- Procedure, functions and scope
- Complexity Theory
- Arrays, Linked Lists, Trees, Graphs
- Stacks, Queues
- Hash Tables
- Searching and Sorting
- Data Structure Concepts
- Operations on Array
- Questions on Matrices
- Linked list
- Circular linked list
- Sorting and Searching
- Linear and binary search
- Greedy Algorithms
Revature Exam Pattern 2023
- Aptitude and Logical reasoning: 5 Que (5 Min)
- English Pro: 5 Que (5 Min)
- Technical Fundamentals: 14 Que (14 Min)
- Programming Ability: 2 Que (20 Min)
- Problem Solving Ability: 3 Que (45 Min)
Eligibility Criteria for Revature Placement Drive 2023
- Graduate from Computer Science/ IT / Circuital background (B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M. Tech / MCA / MSc)
- Min 60% in PG / UG degree without arrears
- Min 60% in 10th and 12th board exams
- Good communication skills
How to prepare for Revature Exam for 2023
- After you've mastered the material covered in class, it's time to review the test's structure and prepare for the coding challenge and behavioral evaluation. You can do better on the test if you know what to anticipate.
- Your programming expertise will be put to the test in the Revature assessment exam's "coding challenge" part. Regular practice with coding exercises is recommended for this part.
- To prepare for the Revature course exams, try out some coding challenges on sites like HackerRank and LeetCode. In preparation for the coding challenge portion of the evaluation, try your hand at these examples.
- Since Revature is a Java development company, experience with Java libraries and frameworks is required. Learning more about Java frameworks like Hibernate, Spring, and Struts is a great way to hone your programming abilities in the language.
- To learn more about how these libraries and frameworks function, try your hand at actual application development with them. In addition to enhancing your knowledge of Java, this will also shed light on the fundamentals of OOP.
- The Revature curriculum includes instruction on SQL, a language essential for working with databases. Data definition, data manipulation, and data management are only a few of the fundamental SQL topics to review.
- Improve your SQL knowledge by doing exercises on online sites or any coding academy. Get comfortable with the most frequently used SQL commands, including SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE.
- The Revature evaluation exam analyzes your personality and character through its behavioral assessment component. Improve your capacity for interaction, problem solving, and group work.
- Network with other developers of software and hone your interpersonal skills by participating in online groups and events. The ability to work together and solve problems effectively may be honed by participation in group initiatives.
- Final advice for the Revature technical test and coding challenge: keep your cool and your confidence up. It's important to give yourself time to relax and refocus during the exam.
- Think highly of yourself and have faith in what you can do. Be confident in your preparation and give it your all in the Revature evaluation test.
If you approach the Revature technical exam and coding challenge with the necessary perspective and the amount of preparation that is asked of you, you will offer yourself a far higher chance of being successful. It is recommended that you become familiar with the Java libraries and frameworks, practice performing SQL queries, polish your soft skills, continue to maintain a level head, and analyze the Revature course material and test structure.
If you put forth your best effort on the Revature assessment test and follow these pieces of advice, you will be able to confidently exhibit both your skills and your knowledge.
Other Revature Resources
Check out all Revature resources for placement
Revature Interview Experience
Revature Interview Questions
Revature Coding Questions
Other Companies Syllabus and Pattern
Check out all Companies Syllabus And Exam Patterns 2023